I KNOW I MAY BE FOOL, STUPID OR SILLY


Actually i've already had one blog named http://susukudanil.blogspot.com but my friend Putra who made it. I was a fool by the time i knew from Thomas that a blog layout cannot be edited nor built unless we were the owner of the blog itself. Oh, how come i just knew that info. Hey you Putra, you fool me once! So, pardon me if this new blog contains the same with my previous blog. I know i'm just a mob, i make mistakes. I love writing actually, but i'm too lazy to open the internet. Yea, my office doesn't have the internet connection as well. So, enjoy reading my stuff, see you guys around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 I AM THE MOB. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy