EXPECTING THE HARD TO GRASP


I hate the fact that i have to guess what's on your mind. 
I hate the fact that I'm waiting for you to say love. 
I hate the way i fell into you.
I hate the fact that you care about my wellness. 
I hate the fact you're chatting with those girls. 
I hate the way I'm so into you.
I hate the way you're buzzing me that keeps me hoping. 
I hate the fact that you're a jerk but care for me still. 
I hate that fact that you treat me as I'm not your jerk object.
I hate the fact that you call me sweety.
I hate the fact that we keep contact every night.
I hate the way you made me laugh during those nights.
I hate the thoughts that keep telling me that you don't love me back.
I hate the fact that i can't love another due to waiting for you.
I hate the fact that i don't know how long i have to wait.
I hate to gap your flirty talks with other girls.
I hate the fact that you're mad at me when I'm with other cause i don't know what's your real purpose.
I hate to face the fact that we're always separated.
I hate the fact that, i love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 I AM THE MOB. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy