London Part 3


Hellooo, I was so happy these previous days as I was having my family in the UK! yihhiyy!! Though London is no more my favourite city, I have to guide them all to enjoy the heart of England.
My daughter at Diana Playground, Kensington Gardens
Day 1:
Our first stop is Diana Memorial Playground. It is a playground for kids, dedicated to the late Lady Diana. My daughter was having fun, as my family accompanied her too. Then I moved to Sherlock Holmes Museum, accompanying my sherlockian sister. We went upstairs as the museum is in the upstairs. The queue was sooo long unlike any other days, but it was just amazing. Feeling the goosebumps from the very first floor. My sister and I had an amazing experience. We also bought some souvenirs lol. Afterwards, we went to Madame Tussauds London. Just like any other franchise, this offers celebrity mannequins, and it took more than an hour to finish all the attractions. We were so tired and moved to Picadilly Circus. We had an amazing Lebanese course and then went home.


Sherlock Holmes Museum with Sherlockian Sister
Day 2:
On the second day we went to Tower Bridge, London Tower, cruising to London Eye and joined the Giant Wheel (though the queue was long enough too). We also visited SEA Life aquarium, just to make my daughter happy hahaha. Luckily the queue was not as long as the London Eye and Madame Tussauds. We move forwards to Westminster area and Buckingham Palace to take some photos.

London Aquarium
Tower Bridge

From the wheel




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 I AM THE MOB. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy