London Part 1


London could be my favourite city in the UK, since it has many places to visit related to my fancy 😜 I commuted in one day and went back again to Coventry. Everything is lovely here except the traffic which is pretty rubbish. I will definitely have a visit again since I need more time to stroll around London!

London Eye
Big Ben and its Parliament Square
Buckingham Palace 
Tower Bridge
Tower of London
What Sherlock Pub can offer
The Sherlock Holmes Pub
Visit Indonesia at London
London Underground (Tube) Station
Victoria Memorial 

British Red Box
Sherlock Holmes Statue near Baker Street Station
Trafalgar Square
St James's Park
Sherlock Holmes Museum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 I AM THE MOB. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy