Enchanting Wedding Ceremony



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. Alhamdulillah I finally got married on December 30, 2012. Yeayy!! I got these pics late so I posted honeymoon pics on previous posts heheh.. Since my mom is a Javanese, I wore Kutu Baru kebaya for traditional Javanese ambiance on my wedding ceremony.

 The Groom Arrives at The Hall

 
Asking for Parents' Permission Before Ijab Kabul

Angga Looks Nervous :p

Ready for Ijab Kabul Without My Companion

 Ijab Kabul 

Angga Picks Me Up, Accompanied By The Bridesmaid, My Sister

 Signing Marriage Certificate

The Groom May Kiss The Bride (In A Proper Way hehe)

 Sungkeman

Wedding Ring Mounting

 Tadaaa Here's Our Marriage Certificate with Dowry 30 Pounds, 12 Riyal, and 2012 Rupiah ;D

Kebaya By Annis' Mom. Highly Recommended with Reasonable Price ;) Shhttt, It Looks Just Like A 20-million Rupiah Kebaya hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 I AM THE MOB. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy