How Do You Handle Your afraid-to-be-old Feeling?


I don't know why I'm feeling like, jeez, i cannot accept the fact that I'm old. Actually not that old though, but i gotta face the fact that i have to get married soon, become a mother, gotta live separated from my family, overcoming self problem, while i still feel that I'm not mature yet to face those kinda things. I'm afraid of being lack of necessity, lack of love (?!?), etc. Moreover, i still wanna continue my study in magister before 30. Am i  just too paranoid? Or is it just a common feeling that everybody would usually feel? Well, i know it's just a matter of let's-face-life thingy. Come on, everybody through it, Di!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 I AM THE MOB. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy