Come On and HIT ME!!


Hi there, It's been a long time for me not to post something here. I've been missing writing and sharing something that automatically pops up from my very own head. Today I would like to give you this video from SUEDE called HIT ME. It is the 2nd single from their new album, Bloodsports. I'm loving this track waaayyy too much I can't tell. It represents what I really feel these days, without mentioning what I have been through. The lyrics are fucking genius, they're like reading my mind precisely. Just, daaaamn! The Video as well is really artsy, mind-blowing yet beautiful at the same time. It could probably be my song of the year :p enjooyyy!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 I AM THE MOB. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy